Nola Femmes: Tammy Vitale, Artist


I first interviewed Tammy a little over 2 years ago on my personal blog after following her art via her blog, Women, Art, Life: Weaving It All Together, for I-don’t-remember-how-long. It seems I’ve been reading her beautiful writings and feasting my eyes on her extraordinary art forever. Tammy is nearly always the top search engine generated subject on Casa de Charlotte and that first interview consistently gets hits, day after day. Just goes to show how sought-after her art is!
I decided it was time to introduce Tammy and her art to the readers of NOLAFemmes. I picked up where I left off on the previous interview, anxious to hear what she’s been up to since then. (As if I didn’t know already!)

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Thanks for the link, Shercole! Tammy is an awesome artist.

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 GOODNOLA.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY SO GLOSSY