Spotlight Nola: Black and Geauxld




Tell us a little about Goal Media and Black and Geauxld. 
Black and Geauxld is a photography company named after the colors I bleed. New Orleans and its people are one beautiful team. I like our saints and everything about our city. That’s why I don't use a studio, the Black and Geauxld city of New Orleans is my back drop. 

Why did you choose to go the entrepreneurial route?
Friends and family always encouraged me to start my own business because they loved my photography and vision for capturing certain photos. I gave it some thought and I knew it was time to develop my vision into a business that would allow me to provide others a service they could have around for years.

Your thoughts on the entrepreneurial and creative community in New Orleans.
I am so excited about the entrepreneurial energy in New Orleans right now. Everyone seems to be ready to help each other rise to the top. For years, it was everyone for themselves. Now everyone is helping everyone around them.

Why do you love New Orleans?
New Orleans is one of the few cities around that allows people of all backgrounds to celebrate sports, food, and music together.

What can we expect next from you?
Black and Geauxld and Goal Media will be developing new photography and video for the Audubon Institute in a more child friendly way. I feel like a big kid. The fact that we are working with Audubon is such an honor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 GOODNOLA.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY SO GLOSSY