Recently I took a trip to “Slice” on St. Charles Avenue, conveniently located next to the street car line. It has a cozy interior, with chalk board specials and local awards displayed on the walls. This is a pizza parlor where you can get a classic New York crust, and a single slice counts as a whole meal. My Veggie Pie slice was so full of toppings that I could not pick it up to eat it, which I see as a good thing. The food was good, the atmosphere was relaxed, and my experience was favorable. Basically, I am a fan of any place that has an item called a “Nosh Plate”.
Nosh On This
Recently I took a trip to “Slice” on St. Charles Avenue, conveniently located next to the street car line. It has a cozy interior, with chalk board specials and local awards displayed on the walls. This is a pizza parlor where you can get a classic New York crust, and a single slice counts as a whole meal. My Veggie Pie slice was so full of toppings that I could not pick it up to eat it, which I see as a good thing. The food was good, the atmosphere was relaxed, and my experience was favorable. Basically, I am a fan of any place that has an item called a “Nosh Plate”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment