The Rum House, Caribbean Dream


Recently, I had the pleasure to try out the Rum House: Caribbean Taqueria at 3128 Magazine Street.  I never thought it was possible to enjoy food that was prepared with mango and pineapples until I tried the delightful food there. We started our dining pleasure with an Avocado Mango Dip. It included fresh homemade guacamole with mango and salsa. The taste was phenomenal; the mango gave it an extra flavor.

Later for Entrees, I couldn’t help but to try the Island Style “Cuban Steak.” This consisted of flank steak in a ginger soy pineapple marinade served with cornbread dressing and coconut mango rice. 

This flavorful meal left me extremely satisfied and happy.  This restaurant definitely makes me feel like I got a little Island time.

In addition to my yummy meal you can get tacos, sandwiches and interesting items like Mahi Mahi fingers and Rustic Curried Lank Shank.



Definitely visit and make the night complete by trying yummy rum, I suggest anything Mount Gay Rum or get a full jar of your favorite soda! The staff was exceptional and friendly and I enjoyed my time at this establishment. http://www.rumhousenola.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 GOODNOLA.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY SO GLOSSY