First Good Nola Giveaway!!! Dinner for two at Nonna Mia



Have you tried the delicious Nonna Mia?  Here is your chance!!! Win dinner for two ($75value) to one of Good Nola's favorite restaurants! Check out our recent review

Here goes 3 simple steps to get a chance at winning!!!!!

  1. Follow Good Nola on Facebook or Twitter.
  2. Follow Nonna Mia on Facebook or Twitter.
  3. Comment. Let us know your name, email address and why you love New Orleans in three words.
Note: Not a Facebook or Twitter user. You can get us in your email!
Subscribe to Good Nola by Email

 The contest officially begins today Tuesday, September 14, 2010 and will end on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 6pm Central. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Saturday, September 18, 2010 by 7pm. Contest is open to U.S. residents ONLY.

18 comments:

Veronica said...

I love this site

Aura Fedora said...

"Unlike other cities."
Aura
aura_fedora@backstageonthebayou.com

Anonymous said...

Mark Bynum m_bynum1@yahoo.com Spicy food lover

Rebekah said...

Rebekah - rebekahc AT gmail. New Orleans is: Full of Originals.

Geo said...

"It's HOME"

Unknown said...

FOOD FUN & FAMILY!
Leo
Leobboyd@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Jasmond jasmond.white@afg.usmc.mil it's better then Afghan

Veronica said...

Audaciously, unabashedly unique!

Veronica
virtudesigns@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Helen coco16_428@yahoo.com.and New Orleans is FOOD.FUN.FAMILY! :)

Anonymous said...

tynietot247@yahoo.com Three words why I love New Orleans, FOOD, DRINK, SAINTS

GlutenFreeNOLA said...

Gluten-free cajunlicious

Glutenfreenola at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

DavewideATgmailDOTcom
I love the no cause its my hometown and it loves me back.

Anonymous said...

"It survives all"
tn.dwrds@gmail.com
tony

Anonymous said...

"It survives all"
tn.dwrds@gmail.com
Tony

Anonymous said...

long live nola!

lizbeeson@gmail.com

Rach is Ordinarily Urbane said...

I LOVE Nonna Mia! I'm following GoodNola and Nonna Mia on Facebook :)

Why I love NOLA? NOLA Loves me back!

rachisordinarilyurbane@gmail.com

Maria said...

My first love!!

jeffmarias2001@yahoo.com

Nick Landry said...

reinvention with heart

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 GOODNOLA.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY SO GLOSSY