Home Sweet Home at The Creole Cottage
Labels:
business,
green living,
SummerN
You…are a fabulously stylish earth girl who isn't easy to please when it comes to dressing your digs. Problem is you have caviar taste on a spam budget.
No problem. That's what The Creole Cottage is for.
You: The Creole Cottage?
Us: Yes, The Creole Cottage. It's this oh-so-cute upcycled home goods boutique located on Magazine Street. They take old furniture trash and turn it into new home treasures. You can find everything from dressers, to side tables, to beds and even linen; perfect for a shabby chic, interior design diva on a dime. But don't tell anyone we told you.Their stuff is so practically priced that items rarely stay in store for long. It's New Orleans' best kept home goods secret.
You: Oh really.
Us: Yes, really. Don't believe us, then check out their website or stop by the store.
You: Hmmm...I guess I'll see what the hype is about.
Us: Fabulous! Fish eggs don't sound too tasty anyway.
Where y'at?
The Creole Cottage
1817 Magazine Street
NOLA, 70130
When are you open?
Wednesday-Saturday, 11-5
What do you look like?
Check out the website to see current goods or become a fan on Facebook for discounts and sneak peeks at what's to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! That's the dresser I had to have :D I absolutely love it, and am constantly scouring their site for my next piece.
Omg thats the one! It's so cool! I see why you wanted it.
Yes! As soon as I saw it I was TOTALLY in love and absolutely had to have it...It's not desperate that I fall in love with furniture, but when I do, I get what I want ;)
Post a Comment